CURRICULUM AND LEARNING
|Director of Curriculum and Learning
|Curriculum and Learning
Vision | Pursuing excellence one student at a time
Mission | To build capacity in staff and purposefully implement and support effective educational practices that increase student learning.
As a group, to accomplish our mission we will support the district through:
- Effectively utilizing the strengths of the team to meet goals
- Systematically collaborating to increase effectiveness and capacity
- Developing structures for advocacy and empowerment so that all students are successful academically and personally and have the skills to transition to their post secondary plan and beyond
- Utilizing data to align the system; PreK-12
- Promoting a culture of improvement and learning
- Teachers will perform optimally if they have the tools and strategies to do so.
- “Students” learn at different rates and in different ways.
- Professional growth should be continual for all adult learners.
- Reflection drives continuous improvement.
- Clear targets make a positive difference.
- Goal setting matters.
- Everyone plays a role.
Links of note |
Student Academic Standards for the School District of Menomonee Falls